- Company pension scheme
- Ticket Plus Card
- Special bonuses
- Kindergarten allowance
Working for VPC - It's not just any job
Whether you‘re a university graduate or an experienced energy industry employee: we offer prospects that match your professional qualifications.
Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels allow you to get off to a very good start at an innovative engineering company. From the first day you join us you assume responsibility. The focus is on both your personal and professional development, since the varied fields of work make great demands on an individual’s qualifications. Open communication and regular feedback are the prerequisite for sustained development. Our goal: together in a team you avail yourself of promising potentials and efficiently implement projects.
Our employees are the heart of our company. They are the ones who ensure the success and advancement of our company. The wide-ranging tasks challenge you and at the same time open up many opportunities to you. Grow with us dealing with ever new challenges.
As an intern or student/student trainee, too, you can gain first professional experience while you are still studying and get to know the work in the energy business.
What makes us an attractive employer?
We would like you to stay with us for the long term. For this reason we offer you a secure working environment, comprehensive social benefits such as a company pension scheme, and many-faceted opportunities for development. We offer you far more than just attractive pay. We want you to feel at home with us!
- Working time account
- Part-time work
- Above average numer of vacation days
- Assistance with parental leave
- Kindergarten allowance
- Performance reviews to support personal development
- Leadership principles
- Open discussions with the management board
- Staff events (summer party, skiing trips, company sports groups)
- Internal and external technical and management seminars
- Participation in conferences
- Presentations at events/exhibitions
- Analysis of potential
Apply for a job now!
Interns and university students
We are looking for interns and university students wishing to gain practical experience in projects in technical and commercial departments. After your internship we will be pleased to assist you with your degree thesis or join our company as a trainee.
- Direct entry: During a well structured familiarization period we will help you to get ready for a defined position, both by supporting you in your daily work and by providing training in seminars. Mentors will assist you with technical and organizational issues.
- Graduate trainee programme: Our technical trainee programmes lasting for 12 to 18 months will help you to prepare for your future tasks at our company.
Electrical engineer / technician (specializing in protection systems)
Engineering student trainee or intern
Internships, bachelor or master theses, student trainees
We are there to help you:
The persons to contact at our HR department: